Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hii I am Srinivas 21 year old from Hyderabad India. I recently found some yellow stuff which is hard surfaced between my upper grinding teeth and their gum line, its so thick. I cannot remove it just by brushing can you suggest me how to get rid of it without going to dentist.

8 Doctors Answered
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Only professional cleaning or filling can solve your problem. Meet your dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Hi, only professional cleaning (scaling) can help you to rid of your problem. You can't remove it by yourself. Kindly visit a dentist & get your scaling & polishing done.
It is something called calculus or dirt on your teeth. It can't be removed by yourself. Because it will be very hard. So go to dentist. Have proper scaling. U will find good change.
You can not remove it by your brush. You have to clean your teeth once so go to your dentist.
It is a calculus. Kindly undergo scaling.
You have to go for scalling of it which would do dentist only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.