It's been one month when ever I brush my tooth some parts of my teeth get bleeding. I don't know what to do. Help me.

It's been one month when ever I brush my tooth some parts...
Gum bleeding indicates that the gums are unhealthy, so get a scaling done from a dentist.
Hi, you should get cleaning done and apply metrogyl dg gel on your gums apply it fr min and than rinse wth luke warm water but go to a dentist fr proper mediction aftr seeing it once generaly bleding of gums iccur due to calculus or plaque so get cleang done.
You may be suffering from gingivitis or periodontitis. You need deep scaling (treatment of gums) and antibiotic course along with warm saline gargles!
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
Sir this is because of inflammation of gums that causes bleeding, bad breath, loose teeth, pain on chewing.
Go to nearest dental surgeon for scaling of your teeth. It will cure.
Please use gum astringent and take scaling procedure by your dentist.
You are sufferring from gingivitis brush your teeth twice a day with parodontax toothpaste consult a qualified dentist for cleaning of your gums and teeth additionally you can use chlohex plus mouthwash twice a day for 10 days.
Kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Get a scaling done.
Kindly dont stop brushing and start using mouthwash and visit to near by dentist for oral prophylaxis