I have a cavity in my tooth. The doctor consulted me said to do root canal. If I do not do the root canal will the cavity increase even if I brush good.

I have a cavity in my tooth. The doctor consulted me said...
You have to correct the damage first Brushing can nothing to do with already formed cavity Brushing just help to keep tooth cleaned If you start with pain or sensitivity better to do root canal If no symptom some time you can save tooth with just filling But anyway some type of treatment required.
Yes decay will increase and ultimate you will have to get your tooth removed. Better to get root canal done so that tooth is saved.
Hi. Root canal is best way to save your tooth. Yes cavity spreads if you brish. It won't go once it is established cavity Regards.
Yes the cavity will enlarge and after some time may be months you might be go for the removal of tooth if you don't go for root canal.
Brushing properly will not provide any cure to the decay which is done. Once a tooth is going for root canal then better get it done. As root canal is internal clearance of bacteria inside tooth. Brushing is just external cleaning of teeth.
If the dentist has consulted you for RCT, it simply means that the cavity has already progressed. Now RCT is the last option or you may need to extract the tooth if the condition worsens. Regards!
Brushing is not going to help in a severity as warranted as RCT.
Kindly undergo root canal treatment for permanent solution.
Cavity has already reached a place where teeth it's on the nerves already .. if the situation is left the infection may reach your bonemail and then pus may ooze out of your gums .. before situation gets a little tensed ... or worst kindly get root canal done
Go for root canal of the same before conditions worse.
Yes it will increase. Brushing is not enough.
Yes it will increase,,and after few days it will decay the teeth completely