Hi. Soo much sensitivity in my teeth. I can't drink normal water. When I drink any cold, warm and normal liquid make a pain in my teeth. What is the solution of mh teeth.

Please Use sensoform toothpaste.
Please use sensodyne or hydent_pro as doctor prescribed you.
You might have a deep cavity. Kindly visit dentist for the same. You can get an xray done. You can take tab keterol dt for pain.
Sensitivity can be due to many reasons, it can be due to gum problem, caries, fracture, etc. Please consult a dentist with details to know the exact cause and treatment.
u may use GC TOOTH MOUSE TWICE daily especially at night read instructions before use
Use shy nm tooth paste. The best sensitivity tooth paste. For immediate relief.
Hi, Teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
Kindly use sensodent k plus toothpaste for sensitivity.
You may be suffering from cavities or enamel wear and tear. It can be set right. Visit your dentist.
Massage with sensodyne paste fr 15 min before brushing and then brush it out.