Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was done scaling and policing since 1 month ago but my gum was littrely fluchaut up and down some teeth no any pain and bleeding in my teeth. Doctor give me some medicine (doxt, limcee and rexidin-m forte gel for gum massage. Please suggest me this medicine is good or not for gum and which toothpaste I am use for tight the gum.

4 Doctors Answered
please use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 can use regular colgate tooth paste ...
If your gums moving up and down. Might be some calculus is left on the roots of your teeth. You might need root planning too. After that your loosening problem can reduce to some the mean time you can massage your gums with any gum paint and do lukewarm saline gargles.
2 people found this helpful
Yes they are good... and you may use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava by wheezal pharmacy...
Kindly use sensoform gum paint to tighten your gum.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.