I was done scaling and policing since 1 month ago but my gum was littrely fluchaut up and down some teeth no any pain and bleeding in my teeth. Doctor give me some medicine (doxt, limcee and rexidin-m forte gel for gum massage. Please suggest me this medicine is good or not for gum and which toothpaste I am use for tight the gum.

I was done scaling and policing since 1 month ago but my ...
please use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days...you can use regular colgate tooth paste ...
If your gums moving up and down. Might be some calculus is left on the roots of your teeth. You might need root planning too. After that your loosening problem can reduce to some extent.in the mean time you can massage your gums with any gum paint and do lukewarm saline gargles.
Yes they are good... and you may use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava by wheezal pharmacy...
Kindly use sensoform gum paint to tighten your gum.