Hai I'm 22years old my neck is too much black I feel embrass becoz of that please suggest me one food cream to ridd of my blackness on neck please no natural therapies only creams.

Hai I'm 22years old my neck is too much black I feel embr...
Hello. Hyperpigmentation could be because of many reasons. So, get thorough body check up done and share the reports with me. Meantime, you can start using Bioforce's Blooume - 55 ointment (for clear skin) twice daily and also use Bakson's Suncare Sunscreen, 20-30 minutes before stepping out under the sun. Take nutritious, healthy food and daily yoga or some kind of exercises, it will be automatically reflected on your face. Apart from these, you do follow CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally sunscreen with SPF-30) after washing your face daily; use the products as per your skin type. This will change the skin texture and skin tone. In case you do have tanning, apply honey with a dash of lime on your face. You can also use homoeopathic cream - Medicynth's Whitch Hazel daily at night. If the dull skin tone is due to any underlying ailment or diseases, need to look into the matter!