Needless to say many people have a desire to have flawless glowing skin. However, due to pollution and junk food consumption, skin loses its sheen and radiance easily. To recoup the lost glamour, certain home remedies can be used. Some effective home remedies are -
The suggested ingredients generally don’t show any side effects but if you’re allergic to something mentioned in the list, you may feel itchiness and irritation on your skin with minute rashes and redness. If you feel uncomfortable on applying any of the ingredients on your face, then immediately stop using the remedy and wash your face with cold running water.
If you want to maintain soft glowing skin, then continue using the remedies as per the given instructions. But you can eventually reduce the frequency of these remedies. Try to avoid consuming junk food regularly as it makes your face oily and dull. Carry an umbrella and use sunscreen lotion to prevent your skin from getting exposed to the harmful UV rays of the sun.
You can get glowing skin even within 7 days if you follow the instructions and guidelines provided in the remedy section.
The result of the remedies are not permanent. If you don’t refrain yourself from having unhealthy junk food and stop using the remedies then eventually your skin will revert back to its previous state.
The remedies mentioned here are extremely fundamental and purely natural. So it is not required to have expert knowledge to implement any of these remedies.
Approx Rs 10 - Rs 500
The remedies mentioned here are extremely fundamental and purely natural. So it is not required to have expert knowledge to envisage any of these remedies.
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Ageing is one thing that most of us fear. The image that looks back at us from the mirror is different from what we used to stare at and admire. Gradually, there are dark circles around the eyes, wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, lines on the forehead when we look up, sagging mouth and nasolabial folds, etc. The skin is made up of connective tissue in the underlying layers, and this is mainly made up of protein. Once this layer becomes loose and sags, the skin beings to appear aged. This is not just a cosmetic concern, but a major emotional concern, and can lead to major stress and depression.
While there are major surgical procedures to correct the above noted defects, they come with a huge cost and not affordable by all. There are, however, various easily available products which can do wonders when used regularly. They do two things, delay the onset of ageing effects and in some cases, even reverse the damage that has already set in.
Following are some of the most effective natural remedies to keep the skin glowing and youthful, without any surgical intervention.
As amazing as they sound, they are simple too. Just walk to your kitchen and find these wonderful products to keep your skin away from ageing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.