Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend says I am thin can you give me a diet table plss and which food to take.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user You seems to be thin, as Having 185 cm height and only 55 kg weight. For weight gain in proper size and shape, you must consult your near by dietitian Who can cater you perfect diet plan as per your daily requirement. Taking only protein supplements will not help in size and shape increase. Get expert advice for better results.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.