Hii. I'Sneha. 21.hight .5'5" and my recent weight 72. And i'm too fat. I want too loss my weight. But I can't.so I want to loss my weight. And how can I do that. Plss.hlp me.

Hii. I'Sneha. 21.hight .5'5" and my recent weight 72. And...
Hi lybrate-user Don't worry we can help you out. But for that I need your meal plan and your daily activities and also your medical history So do private message me. Also start drinking 3 litre water daily 40 mins activity and cut down sugar completely.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For weight loss, you need to avoid oily food, sweets and other outside food. Drink at least 3 litres of water daily. Eat less potatoes, rice and other carbs. Never skip breakfast. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Exercise at least 5 times a week and 30 to 40 minutes each time. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.