Male age 42, suffering with burning mouth syndrome for the past two years, all of sudden it startedCan't eat even mild spicy foodCan't take hot beverages injuries inside mouth, but still burn if I eat something spicy or hot all over my months pl advice.

Male age 42, suffering with burning mouth syndrome for th...
Apply kenacort ointment on the inside of cheeks twice daily after meals and then see a dentist in person, you are suffering from burning mouth syndrome.
Burning mouth syndrome doesn't have a real cause for which you can take medications. It will come, stay and go time to time. Frequency and duration will vary. You can take symptomatic relief by applying capsacin oral ointment and avoid any triggering factors like hot and spicy food stuffs. Remember capsacin will increases the symptoms first then it will relieve in many cases. Also take vitamin b12 and folic acid capsules on daily basis with or without problem.
Please increase your intake for consumption of juicy fruits like orange mosam me pineapple grapes along with antioxidant tablets or capsules which I am prescribing you as follow: 1. Capsule SM fibro once a day for 45 days 2. Capsule lycostar once a day for 45 days 3. Pain relieving antiseptic oral gel by the name of ultigel of dent aids company along with above mentioned prescription please take a home remedy of applying turmeric powder to the affected area of oral cavity twice a day and please consume black tea twice a day. you will definitely be cured if you follow this for 2 months approximately.