I am having pimples and marks on my face since a week and and they are increasing day by day. What should I do?

I am having pimples and marks on my face since a week and...
Pimples or acne can appear due to various reasons from hormonal imbalance to stress. Was your face regularly. Keep all your clothes which come in contact with your face clean. Reduce intake of sweets & milk products. Consult dermatologist nearby and get a prescription for antiacne cream & tablets. By a month acne will be under control in the majority. Do not try to squeeze. It may leave a permanents scar. Take care.