I am 5 week pregnant. All reports are normal but I have fibroid on posterior wall of the uterus. Will it create any problem in pregnancy?

I am 5 week pregnant. All reports are normal but I have f...
Most women who have one or more of these noncancerous growths experience no pregnancy complications because of them. For the 10 to 30 percent of pregnant women with fibroids who do end up having complications, the most common is abdominal pain, which occasionally may be accompanied by light vaginal bleeding. If it is submucosal, or grown into the uterine cavity, it can prevent normal implantation of the pregnancy or disrupt the growth of the placenta. In late pregnancy, there are three main concerns. The first is preterm labor, which is more likely if the fibroid is large or if there are multiple fibroids.
You have not mentioned a size of your fibroid. Also other details regarding present pregnancy are not mentioned in your post. Hence it is not possible to to give exact advice on the given information without examination. However in general small post fibroids are not troublesome during pregnancy. Please consult Gynaecologist from your city for management of your pregnancy with fibroids.
Usually it doesnt.but it can cause pain occasionally.