Remedy to get rid of yellow teeth. I have bleeding gums. I have yellow marks on my teeth and side of my teeth too. Pls suggest something.

Remedy to get rid of yellow teeth. I have bleeding gums. ...
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. Consult a dentist near you.
You can go first whitening of teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Hi. Get scaling, polishing and whitening done from dentist Regards.
Hi, You need to get professional cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth kindly get it checked by dentist again .you might need teeth teeth cleaning and polishing.
Because of the tartar your teeth looks yellow in colour & bleeding occurs because of infection in your gums. Get your scaling & polishing done by a dentist.
The yellowness of teeth is because of the bleeding gums... So first treatment for bleeding is necessary... For that you will need to consult for Homoeopathic treatment which gives good results without side effects... Till then use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal. Take vitamin C supplements...