I am a healthy male and perfect on BMI now I want to reduce my belly fat and as well as want to know a veg diet which helps me built muscle and keep my proteins requirements met.

I am a healthy male and perfect on BMI now I want to redu...
Exercise regularly with a high prorein, low fat diet to lose belly fat and gain muscle mass. Restrict carbohydrates to complex ones only which are rich in fibre and fill you up with lesser calories. Avoid simple sugars completely. 'Eat Out' less and have good quantity of fresh foods (Fruits, Vegetables) which are not processed. Have plenty of water and sleep well. Take care of the posture while studying or working on the laptop or mobile. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans for fat loss around the belly and gain muscle mass, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'