Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mom fell and her hip joint got displaced/broken, can you please tell if she needs surgery or not if yes how much will it cost.

1 Doctor Answered
If bone has been broken then go for surgery and only dislocation is there then conservative tretment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.