I have anal fistula from past 3 months so I want to know is surgery can be cure it completely or if I take homeopathic medicine then it take how much time to cure it completely.

Hi Anal fistula can be troublesome .it can cause bleeding and pus discharge. Conservative measures like sitting in warm water ,taking high fibre diet - fruits and vegetables and salads, taking allopathic /homeopathic medicines will relive your problem temporarily. Definitive treatment is surgical management .laser treatment is 10 min ,painless procedure .no post op dressings are required .it causes least tissue damage .it will give you permanent relief from your problems .Do laser treatment for piles /fistula /fissure /pilonidal sinus and varicose veins .
Hi dear Lybrate user it read your query from my point of view fistula is difficult to cure with medine of any pathy. Lt requires special treatment like laser, ksharsutra, surgery.