My sugar is 201 after food with tablets how many hours walking should I do and what should I intake.

45 minutes brisk walking or swimming or slow jogging.
Thanks for the query. Usually for a diabetes patient about 1 hour plus walking or exercise is advised. Exercise helps utilising the glucose in the blood as energy is needed for any physical work. It will help burning extra calories and then help in bringing blood glucose level down. However, along with exercise proper treatment with anti-diabetic drugs and strict diet control are both needed. Maintaining near normal weight is another important aspect of diabetes treatment. To suggest a dietary regimen I need to know following details: Fasting, PP glucose levels, HbA1c%, present diet pattern, extent of daily exercise and drugs being taken with dosage. Generally you should avoid sweets, deep fried foods, junk foods, pastries, bakery items, foods made from maida and colas. Also refrain from alcohol and smoking. Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, salads and fruits. Total caloric intake should match the exact need based on ideal body weight (77 kgs). If you have any specific doubts please come back with all the details in a private conversation (paid consultation) then I will be able to give specific guidelines and even prescription if needed. Thanks.