I'm from Bangalore and I have lost my virginity with a Call Girl once. And as soon as I started intercourse with her, I ejaculated. I'm 19 years old, I masturbate daily once. I ejaculate within 5 mins. I'm not sure, if I would perform to my level During a sexual encounter with my wife. Will my Habit affect my sexual pleasure?

I'm from Bangalore and I have lost my virginity with a Ca...
Do not overthink about your sexual performance in such an early and tender age. Sexual curiosity and urges are very common and the situation you described is normal. I would suggest you to refrain from sexual workers as it carries a risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, Syphilis etc. And masturbating once daily is not abnormal. But masturbate only when you get the urge to do not and not out of complusion. Don't worry about future. Better concentrate on career :) cheers.
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate. I have evaluated your query thoroughly. Do not consider intercourse with your partner as an encounter. You will not have any issue with your partner if you perform it with calm mind, without panic. Consider sex as an art rather than performing just act of ejaculating and finished. Be ware of sexually transmitted diseases before going to call girls second time. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine sex life ahead. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.