Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 20 years age and had a problem that is not solved by using medicine i.e allopathic or homeopathy ,the diseases is anxiety and I faced this problem since 3 years and sometimes I faced fear very much and has not any cause for fearing what should I do please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir I am 20 years age and had a problem that is not solve...
Tremors, feeling anxious or nervous, sense of panic, sweating, increased heartbeat, feeling of impending doom, stomach discomfort, dizziness etc are signs of anxiety. These can be debilitating. If the anxiety is overwhelming, consult a psychiatrist at the earliest. With the right medication and counseling, it is likely your symptoms will improve.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.