Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 25 years of age male, five year's back I have suffered by irritation and pain on my anal area after few days back, a small and smooth lump as formed (when I touch, it feels like a lobule part of ear), then I visited to my nearly hospital the Doctor told me I have been hurt or scratched on that place and they give me some oil to apply on affected areas, after I have get reliefs from pain, but the small lump don't gone (the lump or swelling is same in small size till now. And now I have problems on that lump formation area it irritating, pain when touch and itching over that area. I have searched on google, it shows it may be causes of Hemorrhoids (pails, but I don't have bleeding problems. So I get confused. please help me with this.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello dear Lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate. I have evaluated your query thoroughly. That soft part or lump is hemorrhoid (pile). Not necessary that every hemorrhoid will give bleeding. You need clinical examination with expert consultant surgeon who will perform proctoscopy examination and give you confirmation of the same. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.