Hello doctors, My baby is about to complete his 6 months, till date we were feeding him Lactogen 1 and Amul tazaa milk. Now he is about to complete 6 months and we’d be introducing him to some fruits pulses water and other semi solid foods but my question is should I continue with Lactogen 2 or giving Amul milk or dairy milk along with semi solid foods and fruit juices would be fine? Please advice. Thank you in advance.

Hello doctors,
My baby is about to complete his 6 months,...
Yes milk makes a important part of child's diet. As its the main source of calcium and vitamin D .Do give lactogen 2 as I understand that baby was not breast fed so try to not give fresh milk plain for another 6 months but continue with supplement. Also start with semi solids slowly. And do not give too many new foods in one day .keep a gap of 3 days at least.
Hello doctors,
Give Lactogen 2 after 6 months age.by katori-spoon. Also continue breast milk. Cow's milk should be avoided till 1 yr age. start complementary feeds.