For good sleep, just try out these simple ways - 1. Stick to a sleep schedule- Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Try to limit the difference in your sleep schedule on weeknights and weekends to no more than one hour. Being consistent reinforces your body's sleep-wake cycle.
If you don't fall asleep within about 20 minutes, leave your bedroom and do something relaxing. Read or listen to soothing music. Go back to bed when you're tired. Repeat as needed.
2. Pay attention to what you eat and drink - Don't go to bed hungry or stuffed. In particular, avoid heavy or large meals within a couple of hours of bedtime. Your discomfort might keep you up.
and alcohol deserve caution, too.
3. Create a restful environment - Avoid prolonged use of light-emitting screens just before bedtime. Consider using room-darkening shades, earplugs, a fan or other devices to create an environment that suits your needs.
Doing calming activities before bedtime, such as taking a bath or using relaxation techniques, might promote better sleep.
4. Limit daytime naps - Long daytime naps can interfere with nighttime sleep. If you choose to nap, limit yourself to up to 30 minutes and avoid doing so late in the day.
5. Include physical activity in your daily routine - Regular physical activity can promote better sleep
6. Manage worries - Try to resolve
your worries or concerns before bedtime. Stress
management might help. Start with the basics, such as getting organized, setting priorities and delegating tasks. Meditation
also can ease anxiety.
Identifying and treating any underlying causes can help you get the better sleep you deserve.
Take medicine, Passiflora Q, 20 drops in half cup of water, 2 hours before your normal sleeping time
If above things doesn't help you, then consult us for homeopathic medicines.