Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.A Dongarwar
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Treatment of Azoospermia
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.A DongarwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a great experience to meet Dr. Donga rear bcoz he met me as a friend and inquired everything ant my problem then he diagnosed and gave me some useful medicines that have helped me in overcoming my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Can u please let me know from where I will buy this medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be very helpful. Really iam happy about the answer
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for your answers
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Ok i try
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Ty
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
Sir I am doing masturbation ni 14 age to now than I am doing sex but 40 seconds only than fall sir may penis again noy a hard and proper work so I am used ramdev baba medicine but not implement than stop food medicine, than after 8 months used same medicine with shilajit but this time 1 months continue use after not implement than I do masterbasan again fast falling so please help me sir what I am doing.
If I massage himcolin gel and master oil in my penis. Its long or not. What is benefit to massage himcolin gel and master oil.
Hi, I'm 18 years old male and have been constantly masturbating since I was 13. Can excessive masturbation cause health issues like indigestion, kidney failure, heart disease, headache and dizziness, etc.Please reply it will be very helpful. Thank you.
How we control a night fall how effected a body its make the concentration power weak make a dirty full day so please help to solving this problem.
Hello Sir, I am 29 years old female married recently, while doing sex I found my vagina was tight and he too use to say it my weight was just around 55 only. Now my weight is 64 /65 I guess because 2 months before it was 62 and ma hubby will be back from gulf soon my question is will it be more tight or should I need to decrease my weight. Why it seems so tight?
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.