Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Treatment of Azoospermia
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dongarwar L. A.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be very helpful. Really iam happy about the answer
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for your answers
I am 18 year old female. I am experiencing watery or mushy stools since 3 weeks and also stomach pain after having food. I have consulted a doctor a month ago. But he said that it was gastroenteritis and prescribed some medicines for the same reason. I experience watery/Mushy stool once a day. Whenever I go to washroom, I experience watery/mushy stools. And to keep it short I can say that I haven't had any solid stools since 3 weeks. I am not experiencing any diarrhoea, but having mushy stools and no other symptoms.
Sir/mam I have unprotected sex with my partner on 2nd of october and taken unwanted 72 within 3 hrs and today is 8th of oct I do not have any withdrawal bleeding and I have backache. Me and my partner have done protected sex yesterday and day before yesterday as I always have my periods after doing sex but unfortunately its not working. And one more fact is that in past I have also done unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 and after exactly 5 days I got my withdrawal bleeding but now its 7th day I have not get my periods. I had my last normal periods on 16th sept. Please suggest me Some solution, is it necessary to have withdrawal bleeding please help me I am very much tensed. Lastly I have taken unwanted 72 on 11th of august and I got my withdrawal bleeding on 16 th of august then I have my periods on 16 th of spt. normally before this I have taken unwanted 72 on 2nd of july nd got my withdrawal bleeding on 7th of july nd then got. My periods on 7 th of august normally.
Sir I have a habit of masturbation due to this I have dark circle under the eyes. Please give me solution to remove these dark circles.
Hi, Candid powder and anti fungal creams does not work out for me. Its been 2 years since I suffered fungal infections, suggest some best medicines that work out in a month.
While doing marketing of a product, I need to visit and meet around 8-10 Dealers, and I cannot avoid tea or coffee, My morning workout is swimming around 400 meters and walking around 2 kilometres. Please guide what care should I take as I cannot avoid tea.
Hi sir mera pennis bahut chota hai Main pichle 4 5 salon se mastubation kar raha hoon Mere andaar sex to bahut hai magar kisi ladki ke pass jatta hoon to kuch kar nahi pata please Mera pennis bahut kamzor aur patla hogaya hai Agar apke pass koi upay hai to bataye please Meri umar 28 sal ki hai.
Cucumber, scientific name Cucumis sativus, belonging to the plant family Cucurbitaceae, has been a winner from the word go. From hunger pangs to skin care, cucumber has never disappointed. While most of the people consider it a healthy practice to have the cucumber peeled before eating, the truth is just the opposite. The health benefits of unpeeled cucumber are beyond imagination. Unfortunately, not many people are aware of this. In this article, we will discuss the health benefits associated with unpeeled cucumber.
- Keep constipation and related problems at bay: If constipation has been giving you sleepless night, worry no more! The answer to all your problems lies in unpeeled cucumber. The cucumber peel is laden with insoluble fiber that goes a long way to improve the conditions of constipation and associated discomfort. For those with hardened stool, the inner part of the cucumber comes as a great relief. A rich source of soluble fiber, it works towards softening the stool. All in all, the unpeeled cucumber aids in preventing digestive and bowel related problems.
- An unpeeled cucumber a day keeps the ophthalmologist away: Not known to many, but the cucumber peel is an excellent source of Vitamin A (beta-carotene). For a healthy vision and eyesight, Vitamin A is important. When you peel the cucumber, the beta- carotene goes straight down the drain, a mistake that can cost you dearly.
- Get rid of the stubborn and unwanted fats: For those into dieting, hunger pangs and food cravings are inevitable. You feel like munching something at every short time interval without affecting the calorie content. An unpeeled cucumber is extremely low in calories (each slice containing ~ 1-2 g of calories). The next time, the hunger pangs come to haunt you, a slice or two of unpeeled cucumber is what you should munch on.
- Slows down the signs of skin aging: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) comes as a blessing for the skin. It plays a pivotal role in reducing and slowing down the signs of skin aging by protecting the skin from the harmful oxidative damage. It also acts as a catalyst, accelerating the collagen production. The unpeeled cucumber, rather the cucumber peels are a rich source of ascorbic acid, peeling which you rob the skin of an essential vitamin.
- Source of important vitamins: The unpeeled cucumber is also an important source of Vitamin K or blood clotting factor. The health benefits of vitamin K are not new. In addition to regulating the clotting of blood during an injury, Vitamin K is also involved in the mineralization of the bone (thereby reducing bone loss and associated problems). It also ensures the healthy functioning of the brain and may be instrumental in avoiding certain types of cancer.
- Source of Minerals: The cucumber peels are also laden with magnesium, a mineral known for its benefits. From fighting insomnia and migraine related headaches to relieving muscle spasms, improving the digestion to soothing the nerves, magnesium does these all and a lot more.
With so many health benefits, the next time you eat a cucumber, make sure it is unpeeled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have scalp psoriasis for 2 years I thoughts its dandruff now I got little sever scalp psoriasis how to cure it.
Here is the briefing about epidedymitis
- Epididymitis is infection or less frequently, inflammation of the epididymis (the coiled tube on the back of the testicle). The majority of men that develop epididymitis develop it because of a bacterial infection. Although males of any age can develop epididymitis, it occurs most frequently between ages of 20 to 39. When it develops in children, it is usually due to inflammation caused by trauma. However, some children develop it because of bacterial infections, some of which may be due to sexual abuse. In general, individuals have discomfort and pain in the area of the testicle (s) or groin; some may develop fever, penile discharge, and blood in the urine.
- The epididymis is a firm tube that lies on the back surface of each testicle. It is coiled in order to fit a length of nearly 20 feet into a small space. This long length acts as a storage space for the sperm and gives sperm time to mature. The epididymis can be divided into three sections: 1) the head (an expanded upper end), 2) the body, and 3) the pointed tail.
- The epididymis also absorbs fluid and adds substances to help nourish the maturing sperm. Each epididymis is directly attached to the testicle so that if the epididymis becomes infected or develops inflammation, the testicle may also develop infection or inflammation. This is termed epididymo-orchitis (infection/inflammation of both the epididymis and testicle). Also, testicular infection is the most common reason for inflammation in the scrotum. The other end of the epididymis attaches to the vas deferens which leads to the prostate gland and then to the urethra. Infections and inflammation often proceed retrograde (also termed backflow) from the urethra; rarely is infection/inflammation spread through the blood to the epididymis.
I am 22 years male I have syphilis and I have unprotected anal sex with unknown person after that 70 days ,94 days, and 124 days after I have tested for hiv 3rd gene retroelisa test and 140 days after 4th gen cmia test all become negative but now I have white spot on tonsil and for 2 weeks I have taken treatment but they does not going .can its due to hiv now I tested for both hiv and syphilis both were negative .so please help I have hiv or not?
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`