I have this horrid poo smell from my mouth every time upset stomach. I brush my teeth twice a day, use mouthwash, still I have this smell and decaying my tooth day by day. I am too embarrassed to even ask my friends or family to tell me my breath stinks. please any treatment let me know. Thanks.

I have this horrid poo smell from my mouth every time ups...
If cavity in teeth get it filled get scaling polishing done than brush twice daily especially at night drink plenty of water
Dear Lybrate user, Kindly visit your dentist and get a thorough check up done. The bad breath could be due to deposits on your teeth or food getting stuck in the decayed teeth. Scaling, polishing of your teeth and getting the decayed teeth treated will help. Please maintain good oral hygiene and clean the back of your tongue using a tongue cleaner. If the problem persists, you should consult a physician for possible stomach problems.
Your teeth are dirty & you have pyorrhea also. You need scaling of your teeth after scaling take medicines prescribed by your dentist your bad breath problem will be cure soon. Take filling (restoration) of your carious teeth.
Firstly you concern to your near by dentist. Clean your teeth, take advice of veeners for decaying of toothed, take plenty of water ,do brush before going to sleep and den after do warm saline rinses,
So many reasons are there for bad smell. Please visit your near by dentist for scaling and relevant treatment of decayed tooth. Also take frequent amount of fluids. Use lozenges, chewing gums to increase salivary flow. Increase intake of fibrous foods and vegetables. Intake fruits rich in Vit C and E like oranges Maintain oral hygiene with proper brushing and flossing. Do listrine mouthwash twice daily.
As you have mentioned, bad stomach and rotting teeth (decay and cavities!) are the primary causes of bad breath from the mouth. If you have tried all means and the problem still persists, it's high time to get yourself examined by a professional dentist. That should take care of all your problems before it's too late. The decayed teeth can be filled and the bad stomach can be treated (by a Physician of course!). All the best.
Hi Arzoo... These are very serious complaints and it is not possible to treat it here... You will need to consult and take proper treatment regularly..
You can use hexidine mouthwash. Gargle your mouth after each meal.
You might have tartar / deposit on kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist. If there is any decay .kindly get an xray done to understand depth of cavity and will provide you with solution. You can use chlohex plus mouth wash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
Get deep scaling done by a dentist.