Sir I am using melalite forte cream for pigmentation on my face after 10 days I see some result how many days should I apply this cream and can depigmentation occur if I discontinued cream.

Sir I am using melalite forte cream for pigmentation on m...
Hello, The cream you are applying contains steroid which should not be used on face. If applied for long duration, you may experience side effects like pigmentation, dark skin, excess hair growth on face, thinning of skin, visible veins and stretch marks. I strongly recommend to stop using the cream on face. Its possible to achieve your basic color back by taking a skin lightening treatment regimen for 6-8 months, consisting of sunscreens, skin lightening creams, antioxidants and multivitamins and external treatments like peels. After this you will have to maintain the results by application of sunscreen and moisturisers daily. A combination of all these treatments with Q-switch laser can help you achieve lightening of the pigment. Stick to the treatment for 8-10 months and take optimum sessions of the laser.