I read your problem. First you have to take healthy diet and avoid spicy food and oily food. Drink plenty of water. Wash your face regular. Bath with glycerin soap for dry ski in homeopathic berberis aqafolium. Kali brom are very useful medicine, I have unique treatment for black head and dry skin. If you want further better treatment and medicine ,you can take online consultation.rink plenty of water. Wash your face regular. Bath with glycerin soap for dry ski in homeopathic berberis aqafolium. Kali brom are very useful medicine, I have unique treatment for black head and dry skin. If you want further better treatment and medicine ,you can take online consultation.
Hi lybrate-user, First, the doctor has to check whether pigmentation is epidermal or dermal. Only epidermal pigmentation responds to treatment. First-line therapy includes prescription creams to lighten the skin. These contain a combination of hydroquinone, tretinoin, and a class V to VII topical corticosteroid but this usually takes a long time. Chemical peeling with glycolic acid or trichloroacetic acid is an option for patients with severe melasma unresponsive to topical bleaching agents.
There are some simple and effective home remedies that one can try.
1. Lemon Juice: Lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent. Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and water and apply it on the spots. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a powerful astringent and can be directly applied to acne spots.
3. Potato: Potato is a common skin lightening and bleaching agent. Apply thin slices of potato to the skin and leave on for 20-30 minutes so that the juice is absorbed by the skin.
4. Turmeric and Milk: Apply the mixture of turmeric and milk on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes before washing. Both milk and turmeric have bleaching properties and regular use makes the skin flawless.
Apart from these remedies, have a regular skin care routine. Keep the skin hydrated, moisturised and well nourished. Apply sunscreen before going out in sun, whether you are 16 or 60, to prevent the sun’s rays from damaging and aging your skin.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Hi lybrate-user, here are a few options for you. 1. Basil - The mitigating and hostile to bacterial properties of basil can cure lichen planus. Crisp basil leaves can be bitten regularly to get compelling outcomes. The juice extricated from basil leaves can be straightforwardly connected on the injuries. A man can likewise include basil leaves or seeds in his/her dinners.
Turmeric has clean and mitigating properties. A man can set up a thick glue by blending turmeric powder with water and apply it on the influenced territory to recuperate the bisters, sores and bothersome rashes. Another option is to apply a blend made with the utilization of turmeric powder, wheat flour and drain on the influenced region. Utilization of sustenance things containing turmeric is likewise prescribed.
3. Ginger - Ginger has against histamine properties which may lessen the danger of the development of the issue. Day by day admission of ginger tea 2 to 3 times in a day can give compelling outcomes. A man can rub new ginger squeeze on the influenced zone to evacuate the rashes. Utilization of sustenance things containing ginger can likewise help in the treatment.
4. Egg White - Egg white can likewise be utilized as a part of the treatment. A man can whip egg white and cocoa spread with apple juice vinegar and apply this blend on the rashes to lessen the tingling sensation and injuries brought about by the skin ailment.
5. Tea Tree Oil - Tea tree oil has calming properties. Tea tree oil can be weakened with water and connected on the influenced region a few circumstances in a day to mitigate different side effects related with the issue. A mouthwash arranged with the utilization of tea tree oil can be utilized to wash mouth on a successive premise to treat the mucosal aggravation.
6. Oats - A glue made by blending oats and warm water can be connected on the rashes 2 to 3 times in a day to assuage the tingling related with the skin ailment. A man can likewise wash up all the time to get help.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has mending properties. Coordinate utilization of the aloe vera gel on the influenced territory can treat the indications of the medicinal condition.
Standard admission of aloe vera juice (30 ml) weakened with water purge stomach in the morning can likewise help in the treatment.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
See it is an allergic reaction .which may trigger due to low immunity, stress, allergen,or it can be genetic. It can be treated permanently in homoeopathy .but you need to have patience for it .consult online for treatment.
Externally try combination of lime juice n glycerine n internally try curcuma longa Q ten drops mix in 30 ml of water 3 times a day (Homoeopathy). For further intake of deep acting homoeopathic medicine you can contact me. 1) it will normalise your hormonal imbalance 2) it will arrest the osteoporotic changes
3) it will balance your mind (mood swings)
4) it will stimulate your body to eliminate toxins 5) go for vitamin D n calcium supplement if found deficient. Thnx.
Yes pigmentation on skin can be due to liver pathology to treat it first treatment is sun protection. Use sunblock while moving out in sun. Increase intake of food which helps to improve your liver health which eventually improve your depigmentation which include cabbage, lemon, tomatoe, spinach etc Exercise – Exercising regularly can help your hormones balance out by decreasing stress levels, reducing inflammation. Creams are available to reduce spots consult a dermatologist for the same..
Dark circles can be really troublesome. Nothing makes you look older and tired than dark circles under your eyes. They may be genetic or due to nutritional, lifestyle, sunlight, dehydration, allergies and stress factors. Eat lot of fruits, keep hydrated, sleep for 6-8 hours daily at schedule and exercise. After long term problem, the skin is less able to rebound from stress, fatigue, and exposure to environmental elements, even with the aid of nutrition, sleep, and moisturizing lotions. Sunscreen, skin lightening creams, Peels and electroporation, RF or ultrasound can help but you need to take 8-10 sessions weekly or fortnightly.