Hello sir, my shoulder is very badly jamed. I have a lot of pain in my hand & shoulders. I am unable to wear my shirt also. Pls suggest me medical advise.

Hello sir, my shoulder is very badly jamed. I have a lot ...
Hi Lybrate User use Veliya Rasnadi kashyam 15 ml two times a day before taking meal. Use Dashmool kashyam 20 ml two times a day. Do light massage by applying sachardi oil and than hot water fomentation. Avoid spicy fried salty acidic foods. Tc Thanks Regards.
It is called as peri arthritis shoulder and for that you can do hot water fermentation and ice therapy at home. If you have shoulder pain then the stiffness will develop more that might make the arm to have less improvement which might make you to feel more pain the arm. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm It must be due to pressure on one side of the body and due to your bad posture in lying. Pour hot water while taking bath which will help you to get relieved from pain.