Hi, My 6 month old girl baby is having diarrhea since yesterday gave arrow root powder ors powder. But nothing worked out ?Is true that if I apply to walnut paste in anus it will stop?

Hi, My 6 month old girl baby is having diarrhea since yes...
Give her medicine Aloes 30, 1 drop and chamomilla 30, 1 drop once for one day by mixing in boiled water and report thereafter for further treatment. Also give her ORS 3-4 times a day, so that body's electrolyte will be balanced. And revert back for further treatment. Don't use any paste in anus.
Hello, How to make arrowroot paste for weaning infants, poor digestion, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome – Arrowroot powder 2 teaspoons – Sugar 1-2 teaspoons – Water 1 cup – Mix them in a pot – Heat the pot on a stove in low heat – Stir it till it thickens – Remove from the stove – Serve while warm Arrowroot powder is safe to eat. Instead of boiling in water, it may be boiled in milk. Please note, arrowroot has mild effects to help treat poor digestion, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. Basically, it is a food, not a medicine. If you suffer from a serious diarrhea, you should seek medical care.
Just take Sontha Dry Ginger powder 4 gm two times in a day with butter milk.