Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother 73 years old ,weight 62, height 150 cm has been suffering from severe knee pain. Doctors have suggested knee replacement. She can walk within the house or less than 200 meters etc but she suffers from pain. Without operations, without pain killer how can she reduce her pain?

1 Doctor Answered
My mother 73 years old ,weight 62, height 150 cm has been...
Hi lybrate-user, walking only few meters with severe knee pain suggest severe arthitis of knee, I would suggest go ahead with knee replacement surgery she will be totally pain free.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.