I'm 25 years old and have done tooth filling last month but my gum is swelled I have taken medicine also but it did not help. Kindly suggest.

I'm 25 years old and have done tooth filling last month b...
Filling will have to b removed rct will have to b done than filling n cap
Go get it checked again weather the swelling is superficial or deep. Can be a impaction of food or part of filling.
You might have to get root canal treatment done as the cavity might be on the pulp or the nerves the dentist might have taken a chance by filling the tooth.
You may take Homoeopathic Medicine Heclalava 6X TDs.
Bell 3c 4tims day for 10days Arnica 12c 3tims day for 10days Calendull 3c 4tims day for 10days