I am 30 years old. And got cavities in my teeth what should I do now if your answer is filling. Which filling is batter.

I am 30 years old. And got cavities in my teeth what shou...
RCT treatment with camping. Safe your teeth.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. You can go for composite filling.
You can go for composite filling done on your cavities.
Hi lybrate-user. If you got cavities then you should get it fillied in order to avoid pain in future because sooner or later they will be paining. If you are felling sensitivity along with cavity then "GIC filling' is good for you and if not having sensitivity on perticular tooth then "Composite/Flowable composite filling are better.
Go for restoration with composite, tooth coloured material.
U have different kinds of restorative cements and cost also varies from doctor to doctor as material cost are differe from company to company and it depends on doctor wat he suggest which material he is using and last not least important thing Depends on condition of cavity and depth and area of decay of teeth it has to be analysed clinical.