I have been taking 25mgs of paxil from 3 years but panic attacks were frequent and to deal with them I had to use propapronol and klonopin. Recently though I consulted with my psychiatrist and he put me on prozac 20 mg now increased to 80 mg a day in the start my anxiety shot up but after 2 months that is today I feel ok. Although my concern being I feel to low on energy and get exhausted very frequently also face problem in decision making sitting still and quite and conversing deeply. I do face queryical ocd and agoraphobia where coming out of my comfort zone being close to my home ofc and city and close to my parents makes me comfortable else I feel anxious. Is there a proper line of treatment to be followed.

I have been taking 25mgs of paxil from 3 years but panic ...
Hi Medications such as prozac and paxil which are classed as SSRIs are commonly used medications to treat anxiety disorders, ocd and depression. It is good to note that your condition improved with higher dose of prozac. However, the anxiety symptoms are still not satisfactorily resolved. For further improvement it would be a good idea to combine psychological therapy along with medications. Through this you will be able to learn how to manage your anxiety in the long run.