4 din se skin allergy ho gayi all body me and face bhi swelling ho gaya hai. All body par bhot sare dane nikal gaye hai or itching bahot hai. ALLEGRA180 mg khane se face thik ho gaya hai lekin body par hawa ya pani lagne par fir dana ho ja raha hai or bhot itching bhi. Pls suggest any more medicines. Pls fast reply.

4 din se skin allergy ho gayi all body me and face bhi sw...
For skin problems, we need to see the case to come to any conclusion. Without visualizing the condition, it is difficult to come to any conclusion regarding skin disease. So if possible, do visit the clinic or book an online appointment for the treatment. Fungal infection usually occurs recurrently, so the type of infection needs to be analysed. It may be either fungal, eczema, psoriasis, lupus or any other disease. For this, you need to take proper homeopathic treatment along with maintaining of hygienic conditions.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment