I have knee pain from 1 year. I got myself tested in MRI, x-ray but nothing is there. I have vit d deficiency .what should I do now? I mean why do I get pain in knee only.

I have knee pain from 1 year. I got myself tested in MRI,...
It's a weight bearing joint. Go for strengthening of knee muscles.
Hi Lybrate user. Please understand that vitamin D deficiency is not the cause of your knee pain. Knee pain may be due to several reasons. Mri shows nothing means you might have a weak Quadriceps. Try strengthening your Quadriceps and hamstring muscles. Avoid climbing stairs, sitting cross legged, and squatting. Try cycling it helps to build your muscles. Take care.
Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.