Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I had protected sex with my fiance on 18th Dec but we found that the condom got removed somehow after or during sex, it was having some serum in it so we are pretty sure it got removed due to the shrinking. It was 6th day of my period but still I took Ipill as precautionary measure. I got some withdrawal bleeding on 29th dec that lasted till 31st. It was just some blood spots not a normal bleeding. Now I am awaiting my periods which ideally should have come on 13th Jan, could you please suggest if there is any chance of pregnancy, I am having some white secretion also now days.

I had protected sex with my fiance on 18th Dec but we fou...
13thJanuary had gone periods come or not if not wait for 15 days then you should test it with urine kit (prega news kit)
The blood spots were due to the high hormonal content of the pill. You should not have taken it on the 6th day of your periods. There is no chance of pregnancy but you can do a urine test for your peace of mind. I suggest that you get a basic knowledge of periods, conception and contraception. It will be immensely helpful to plan your future.