I was feeling dizziness while waking up or sudden movement, doctor gave me verbet 16 but I have pheochromocytoma test next week and I saw in Google that this tablet is not good for patients who has pheochromocytoma ,what to do?

I was feeling dizziness while waking up or sudden movemen...
You should take charge of your lifestyle and bring about all the positive changes by adapting a healthy routine. The lifestyle changes include eating healthy, nutritious and balanced diet, exercising everday (according to your comfort) Yoga can be very beneficial also, and maintain proper sleep schedule. It's a balance that needs to be recreated. Empower yourself with the knowledge from genuine health magazines and websites so that you can take corrective measures. You can also take Homeopathy as it is based on holistic approach towards health and treatment. Based on the detailed case history (involves - mind / body symptoms and other details like past history, family history, treatment history and the reports ). You can contact me for a private consultation if interested.
It is BPPV avoid sudden jerky movement go for positional exercises at least for 6 mnth for compensation nd neurophyscian rather searching on google.