1. Get his basic comprehensive tests done including Thyroid. Currently his BMI is 33+ which is on Obese category.
2. If there is no biological issue then you have to take care of diet
+ daily exercise.
3. He needs to be on a 1500 calories diet.
4. Remove all junk food, biscuits, chocolates, sweets from home, fridge, cupboards. 5. Everyone at home must switch to simple natural foods, with more salads and fruits. This is important that whole family follows one diet.
6. No ordering from outside except once a week.
7. For two hours in the evening shut down all Cable TV, Net, Phones everything and family or whoever is at home must move out to play / excercise.
8. Do not criticize the boy or call any names. He needs support, guidance and encouragement.
9. It is not his problem alone, the whole family must rise to this challenge and work together to resolve
10. Visit a physician + a dietitian and begin the process of change.
11. Do not go/look for short cuts like 'magic weight loss
' pills / teas/ coffee / belts / shakes. None of that works.
12. Only a sensible, natural lifestyle change will work. Everyone in the family needs to switch to better habits and take your boy along in this change. 'magic