Hi, Sir I am having infection on tongue and lips having reddish spots and irregular appearances. My doctor said it to be glossitis and recommended moxikind cv-625, beplex forte and nimesulide tab along with orasep-la gel. It have been 4 days using them but still it is not completely cured. Please suggest me what to do whether continue the sane or any alternative medication.

Hi, Sir I am having infection on tongue and lips having r...
Stop moxikind CV and nimesulide. Continue apply orasep gel and take beplex forte. Avoid spicy food.
hello lybrate user, glossitis is inflammation of tongue. there are various causes of glossitis like allergic reaction, iron deficiency, or viral infection like herpes etc;. take homeopathic treatment for glossitis and ringworm.It’s a safe, natural and highly effective for reoccurring complaints and allergies. It is a holistic way of treatment, homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient, like medical history, causes, routine, temperament etc..; such well selected medicine gives complete cure without any side effects. also stops the reoccurring tendency of glossitis. Message back for online homeopathic consultation.  

Book appointment with top doctors for Infection treatment