Due to accident my left front teeth chipped from a side in the other front teeth has come down little bit ,I have done RCT doctor suggest me to go with crown after RCT is necessary for your healthiness of teeth ,pls suggest what is better crown or bonding.

Due to accident my left front teeth chipped from a side i...
Hello Lybrate user for front teeth I always recommend E-max crown, they are more life like, esthetically pleasing and have sufficient strength to bear the burden of our biting force. Hope this helps.
Hi after crown it is always better to have cap on that tooth.
Yes a crown is must after a root canal treatment.
Crown is a better option.
You can get a crown done as the tooth will not chip off or fracture or break .. but with filling the tooth will break every now n then ...
Dear Lybrate user, Cap is compulsory after RCT. Because caping increases the life of rct. It protect tooth from fracture.
Yes it is a tooth colour crown would be good.
After RCT it is always good to go for cap, specially in case of fractured crown.
Yes crown is must after rct for the longevity of tooth because tooth is brittle after rct and there is chances of tooth fracture its better you go for crowning.