I really wanna know what is actual difference between weight loss and fat loss and some say that eat frequently to boost metabolism and some say eat one or two time because when you eat insulin level increase and process of fat loss slow down. Is fasting is good or frequent meals.

I really wanna know what is actual difference between wei...
Both are right. Time fasting is very good for body. When you are in fasted state, fat burning happens. Insulin helps in fat storage. But when one is out of fasting stage and is eating, one should eat smaller meals frequently. Logic is, by eating smaller meals will lead to lesser insulin spike and lesser fat storage. Insulin levels will be in steady state, neither too high nor too low. Sometimes Drs and dieticians do not stress much on fasting time. But one must definitely have at least 12 hrs gap between dinner and next breakfast. It is only after 12 hrs of fasting, fat burning process starts. Hence it could be 13-16 hrs as well depending on your goals.
Hello, Focus on having fat loss,it will make sure you loose only fat.Weight loss is a combination of water,muscle and fat loss,so its better to avoid as it is detrimental for overall health.