I want to gain weight as currently I am 68 and I want it to increase to 75 within 2 months kindly suggest pls.

I want to gain weight as currently I am 68 and I want it ...
For weight gain you can include high protein high calorie diet try to rake small and frequent meals by the help of diet you will be able to increase 2-3 kg per month. For customize diet chart you can revert back to me.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For increasing your weight, eat lots of carbohydrates (potatoes, rice, corn etc.) and good fats (various nuts, peanut butter etc.), high fat dairy (whole milk, cheese). Increase your regular meal portions by a little amount. We are here to guide you. For a detailed or customized diet plan, feel free to drop a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.
Hello, Weight gain is a gradual process and it should be made sure there is an improvement in the muscle quality and not excess unwanted fat. Weight gain should be even and propionate. You can contact me online for the optimal diet.