I have ringworms on my crotches and I have itching also. What should I apply on this to get rid off permanently? Please help me.

Dear lybrate-user, You should note that any external malady expressed by your body is a result of the underlying internal cause. The common causes could be- Due to contact with clothing (tight clothing, hard detergents used to wash) Allergies: in cases of contact with the allergen (specific). Disease conditions: Psoriasis, impetigo, eczema, STDs (genital herpes), etc. The line of treatment should be specific to your cause and individual constitution. It should include internal medicine with external application to provide with a complete and permanent cure. You should: Wear loose clothing (100% cotton). Apply mild products on the area to clear the toxins and keep the region hygienic. Keep your body hydrated. Trust this serves your introductory purpose. Please feel free to contact me. Revert back with your specific signs and symptoms such as pain, itching, odor, perspiration, color, location and any other concomitants for a more specific guide.