Sir, I'm always eat pan masala&mawa masala. So my teeth is in yellow colour &black. How can I clean my teeth.

You can undergo scaling for stain removal and bleaching for teeth whitening.
Have to avoid your Masala packets first or else no use of whitening your tooth. For whitening Dentist do first Scaling (cleaning of tooth) and then Bleaching (whitening of tooth. Thank you.
First of all stop the mawa or pan eating, then go for full mouth cleaning with proper polishing of the teeth.
Dear Lybrate user, your teeth is black & yellow due to deposition of stain & calculous. You need scailling of your teeth. Please consult to dentist for scailling of your teeth.
Quit the habit with immediate effect as long term use of gutka/pan masala leads to Oral Cancer. Get your teeth scaled and polished (Teeth Cleaning) by a dentist. For the inherent yellow color of your teeth, you may even consider going for a Teeth Whitening procedure (using Laser). Stains will re-appear if you do not quit the habit.
Stop masal get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
You need to get a professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening.
You have to consult a dentist for scaling and cleaning.
First of all you have to quit your habit ,then brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda rinse your mouth with lemon water, rub a slice of lemon into your teeth, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide but don't swallow it, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, visit your dentist you may need bleach for this.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Get a professional cleaning done.
You need to get it cleaned once by dentist and then follow regular instructions.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing.