I want to know about root canal treatment and how many days will take for treatment. What is the cost of treatment.

I want to know about root canal treatment and how many da...
Dear Lybrate user, root canal treatment are of two types one is single seating and other one is multiple seating. Single seating rct completed in single and multiple seating rct completed in 5 to 6 visit. Charges may be varies. It depends on various matter. Charges of rct may be 1500/- to 3000/-
Depends on the infection. Inside the the tooth. Kindly get an xray done. There are single visit root canal. And if infection. Even done multiple times. As in three to four visits. Would take 15 days maximum. You would not have to come everyday. But would be called .3000 rs for root canal treatment with permanent filling. Cap charges are seperate as per the quality of cap you would want a metal, procelain fused metal or zirconia.
Cleaning dead material from non vital tooth may b two to three sittings cost ten k n above.
It depends on the severeness of caries. It may take from 1-5 sittings. And cost also differs according to that. Without examining it cannot be said. You can consult a good dentist around you. You can consult me through Lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment.
It may take 3 days to several days depending upon the type of infection and decay in the toot, but no point explaining the cost as it varies from place to place.
Both treatment duration and cost depends on multiple factors such as tooth condition, tooth which is getting treatment, choice of material and method, doctor's specialization and place. In India, you can get the RCT done as low as 1500 INR and duration vary from one day in some cases to 6 -7 visits over a span of 2 to 2.5 months.
Root Canal Treatment is carried out when the nerve of the tooth (Dental Pulp) gets exposed or irreversibly inflamed due to decay, trauma or excessive mechanical and frictional forces. It involves the removal of the dental pulp and filling the canal with an inert filling material, thereby prolonging the life of the tooth. RCT can be carried out in a single-sitting as well depending on the symptoms (called Single Sitting RCT). RCT can be done either using hand instruments (called dental files) or using machine driven instruments (Rotary RCT). The latter procedure is less time consuming and more efficient. RCT cost ranges from 3500-9500 INR depending upon the quality of materials used and expertise of the dentist. The RCT specialist is known as an Endodontist.