Hi Sir, I am 62 years old and I am having inguinal hernia. Its in starting stage. Is there any way other than surgery to remove it. I do not want to be operated so please tell me other way by which it can be cured. By allopathy homeopathy or ayurvedic. Please tell me.

Hernia can only be cured by surgery. Don't worry, it's not so major surgery, you will be discharged within a day or two after the surgery. But final decision should be taken by surgeon after examining you, if it is direct hernia and asymptomatic it can be observed. Thanks for your quiry.
There is no other way than surgery. Anyway the surgery is not painful and is the most commonly done surgical procedure. Minimal invasive surgery like lap a r Paco pic TEP and TAPP can be done in the indicated cases.
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* There are no cure of hernia in any pathy except surgery.* But as you told, it is in starting stage, your present focus should be maintaining it in the same stage by taking extra precautions as - avoid weight lifting.- avoid constipation or withhelding urine.* Can consult at SG highway, Gandhinagar for further details. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.