Hello, This is regarding the situation which is facing by my mother in law since last 2.5 years. Some of the observation is as below - 1) Using the abusing language with both the daughter 2) Using the tobacco paste most of the time in day and night. 3) Not taking bath and cleanses in the home. 4) Talking alone and smiling alone. 5) Not having trust on any person even on her daughter. 6) Always taking the things negatively. 7) Not wearing the proper cloths. 8) Not have knowledge about her own condition and not taking the sleep and waking after 1 am and using the tobacco paste again and again. The situation which she has gone in last 5 years was - 1) she has lost her husband 5 years ago. 2) she has lost all the relation from her mother and father since last 4 years. 3) Family members (brothers and sister) are annoying her since last 3-4 years. 4) she has taken retirement from job (government teacher) since last 3 months and not taking interest in any activity socially or personally. Currently she is 53 years of age and living alone also not allowing her daughter to stay with her. So what kind of situation is this and what is the solution for this because she was also not ready to come for phycatrics treatment with doctor. Please help me out in above situation and let me know the possible solution for this condition. Thanks in advance.

Your Mother-in-law is extremely unwell and needs to seek immediate help from a mental health professional. She needs a psychiatric intervention ASAP and may need counselling or psychotherapy to help her understand the extent of her illness.