Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My present hba1c is 8.5 as per my pathlab report. I don't want to continue allopathy instead I want to go for ayurveda or homeopathy. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
In a known case of diabetic we need to control sugar levels with medication , aerobic exercise and following a diabetic diet
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.