I am having problem of mouth ulcers from childhood and I have tried providac capsules for two to three months when I was of 15. I am getting ulcers after few months at regular intervals. I am not having problem of constipation. Now from last few months I have started facing problem of acidity with few eatables. Usually I feel burning sensation in my food pipe. Kindly suggest me the lifestyle changes and what things I should avoid to cure this problem of ulcers and acidity permanently.

First of all you should take care of your diet and the routine when and at what time you take meals in a day. Eat healthy food, nutritious food at proper time. Do not overdose yourself. You should avoid oily, fried, spicy food specially nonveg. Take more of fibrous diet as of fruits n vegetables and increase your water intake. Maintain gap of atleast 2 hrs in between dinner n your sleep time. N if you want medicines to take for your related problem consult me on call. Thanks.